Selection of authorial articles from the field of psychoanalysis and psychoanalytical psychotherapy
- Psychology for parents — A series of conversations in the form of a podcast that tries to shed some professional light on the frequent but still specifically developmental themes we encounter within the parent-child relationship (in Slovenian).
- Spremljanje otrok — Overview article on the method of infant observation, which consists of historical overview and the description of personal observational experience (in Slovenian).
- Thomas Ogden o projekcijski identifikaciji — This article summarizes an important contribution of a renowned psychoanalyst Thomas Ogden in the field of projective identification (in Slovenian).
- Zapiski o kompleksu sorojenca — Translation of an interesting article by Italian psychoanalyst Ronny Jaffe' on sibling complex (in Slovenian).
- Separation anxiety in mothers — Short text that deals with some aspects of separation distress of mothers.